Saturday, March 24, 2007

as the tangled web unravels...

As we are watching the Bush dynasty crumble piece by piece, I thought it would be nice to rub some salt in the wound. Although I am not foolish enough to think any of the big players will go to prison, at least they won't be resurrected in another 15-20 years (see Nixon Administration). Here are some fun quotes for you...

The National Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life.

George Bush? Jerry Falwell? Sam Brownback? nope....Adolf Hitler.

See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda.

Hitler? Goebbels? Mussolini? nope....George W. Bush

HERE ARE THREE WHOPPERS FROM THEODORE ROOSEVELT THAT THE 30% OF AMERICA THAT STILL SUPPORT PRESIDENT BUSH SHOULD READ!!!

That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

It is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else.

Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official...

Can you tell I am fired up today? Anyway, I am going to be working 6 days a week, 12 hours a day, nights only, for the next 5 weeks. As I enter my nocturnal existence, please enjoy the sunlight for me and give me some comments for future posts.

thanks...rickrocket

No comments: